NJ's Ban on Plastic Carryout Bags & Polystyrene Foam in Stores, Grocery Stores & Food Service Businesses
EFFECTIVE MAY 4, 2022
Please click on the links below for more information
- Plastics Ban Law Factsheet English
- Plastics Ban Law Factsheet Spanish
- Implementation Timeline
- Summary and Exemptions
*** Free Radon Test Kits ***
For information on how to obtain your FREE radon test kit, please contact the Bergen County Department of Health Services, Office of Environmental Health, Radon Program at 201-634-2804.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- State of New Jersey COVID-19 Vaccination Webpage
- NJ COVID-19 Hub Vaccine Information Webpage
- NJ Vaccine Scheduling System (NJVSS)
*for more information please visit the CDC & NJ websites
Ramsey Volunteer Helpline
Call 201-825-3400 ext. 279
- If you need help: Leave a message with your name, address, telephone number, and a description of the help you need.
- To volunteer: Leave a message with your name, address and telephone number.
- Tick-Borne Disease Resource Toolkit
- What You Should Know About: Feeding Deer
- What You Should Know About: Rabies
- Why You Need the Flu Shot
- Wash Your Hands!
- NJDOH COVID-19 Toll-Free Hotline: 1-800-222-1222 or 1-800-962-1253 if using out-of-state phone line
- The New Jersey Department of Human Services a toll free warm line is activated during events that impact the mental health of New Jersey residents: 877-294-HELP (4357)
- State of NJ COVID-19 questions and information hotline: Dial 2-1-1
- If you believe price gouging is occurring, contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs - 973-504-6240 or go to njconsumeraffairs.gov to file a complaint.
- HERO Call Line - If you are a Frontline Worker and need to talk. Call 551-800-HERO (4376) Monday-Friday 9AM-8PM for free support and services.