Water & Sewer

After hours water emergencies, please call the Ramsey police @ 201 327-2400. When calling for a markout please call the state of NJ dig #811. All valves are homeowners responsibility.

Water/Sewer Bills are Quarterly

Please pay by Due Date or interest will accrue. Please note that an Online Bank Payment or a Mailed Check (even local) could take 7-10 Days to reach us. Payments through the Ramsey Online Website are received by us on the Next Business Day.

Go Paperless 

If interested in E-Bills, please e-mail arlana.water@ramseynj.com . Keep in mind if a Delinquent Notice ever goes out, that will be a paper notice thru the mail.

ACH Payment Option

ACH Payment option is available for your water & sewer bill, please submit this form to setup:  ACH Payment for Water & Sewer 

Lead Service Line Replacement Information:

Here is a summary and FAQ regarding the Lead Service Line replacement:

Water Quality Report

Watering Conservation Notice (May 1st -September 30th) 

Click here for Water Conservation Notice 

Senior Discount Application

Senior Water Discount Application for Seniors 65+.

Tenant Bills

We would be happy to setup a bill for Tenants. If you are the Tenant, please check with your landlord first to make sure they are not paying the bill and you reimbursing them (we don’t want to receive duplicate payments). Keep in mind that the Tenant will receive a bill & the owner must always receive a bill. You can e-mail us the request at arlana.water@ramseynj.com.

Options for Paying Bills

- Mail payment in an envelope with the stub located on the bottom of our bill.

- Place payment in our envelope in drop box located to the right of the front door at the municipal building.

- Walk in the Finance Office located in the municipal building 8:30 - 4:30.

- Pay on-line @ https://wipp.edmundsassoc.com/Wipp0248/ . Third party fees will apply. You will need your Account Id which is located on your Bill or Delinquent Notice.

- Pay on-line thru your own bank.

RF Meter Readers
To learn more about the radio frequency meter readers, click here

Winter Weather Tips & The Polar Vortex

Here is some helpful info: The Polar Vortex is Back!

Ramsey Water Quality Compliance

Selling Your House?

We need to setup a Final Water Reading the business day before the closing. Please give us the following information at least 2 days prior to the closing date:

Property Address

Closing Date

Attorney’s Fax #

Attorney’s Name

Buyer’s Name

The NJ Department of Community Affairs has funds available to help cover water and sewer arrears:    

 The State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay arrears for your water and sewer bills. The program may also be able to help address tax liens due to water and sewer arrears. To get more information and apply, go to waterassistance.nj.gov or call NJ211.