- Departments O-Z
- Water & Sewer
Water & Sewer
After hours water emergencies, please call the Ramsey police @ 201 327-2400. When calling for a markout please call the state of NJ dig #811. All valves are homeowners responsibility.
Water/Sewer Bills are Quarterly
Please pay by Due Date or interest will accrue. Please note that an Online Bank Payment or a Mailed Check (even local) could take 7-10 Days to reach us. Payments through the Ramsey Online Website are received by us on the Next Business Day.
If interested in E-Bills, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep in mind if a Delinquent Notice ever goes out, that will be a paper notice thru the mail.
ACH Payment Option
Lead Service Line Replacement Information:
- View FAQ'S
- Lead Service Line (LSL) Inventory List - Borough of Ramsey
- EPA Lead in Drinking Water
- Ramsey Water Service Inspection
- Instructions for Online Survey for Water Service Line Inspections
Water Quality Report
Watering Conservation NoticeClick here for Water Conservation Notice
Senior Discount Application
Tenant BillsWe would be happy to setup a bill for Tenants. If you are the Tenant, please check with your landlord first to make sure they are not paying the bill and you reimbursing them (we don’t want to receive duplicate payments). Keep in mind that the Tenant will receive a bill & the owner must always receive a bill. You can e-mail us the request at email@example.com.
Options for Paying Bills
- Mail payment in an envelope with the stub located on the bottom of our bill.
- Place payment in our envelope in drop box located to the right of the front door at the municipal building.
- Walk in the Finance Office located in the municipal building 8:30 - 4:30.
- Pay on-line @ https://wipp.edmundsassoc.com/Wipp0248/ . Third party fees will apply. You will need your Account Id & Pin # which is located on your Bill or Delinquent Notice.
Winter Weather Tips & The Polar Vortex
Here is some helpful info: The Polar Vortex is Back!
Ramsey Water Quality Compliance
Selling Your House?
Attorney’s Fax #
The NJ Department of Community Affairs has funds available to help cover water and sewer arrears:
The State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay arrears for your water and sewer bills. The program may also be able to help address tax liens due to water and sewer arrears. To get more information and apply, go to waterassistance.nj.gov or call NJ211.