Board of Health Applications
View Online Forms Page to report a complaint, report a dog bite, or apply for a health license.
For all new businesses, new Farmer's Market applicants, and license renewals, please click on the link above or visit https://www.govpilot.com/forms/main/93cd6c94-1c5/Health-License-App/ramsey/NJ/6868/0
ANNUAL BOARD OF HEALTH LICENSE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS
• If any information is missing from the application, please fill in what we do not have.
• Make sure all information is complete and accurate
Restaurants – Please do not forget to upload certificates.
• At least one (1) chef per shift must have a valid food handler’s certificate.
• Managers must have a valid Food Manager’s certificate.
Hair and Nail Salons – Please do not forget to upload licenses.
• Include a copy of EACH employee’s valid New Jersey Cosmetology License with photo.
Farmer’s Market Participants – Please upload all required documents
• Please include a copy of your Food Handler’s Certificate and Commercial Kitchen Satisfactory or Cottage Food permit
DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATIONS!
• Applications that are missing information, certificates, or signatures will not be accepted and will be returned to the applicant.
Please make sure the following is completed/included with your application
□ Signature on application
□ Certificates if applicable (Food Establishments/Salons/Farmer’s Market)
□ Correct amount due
□ All information fields are completed
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 31ST - LATE FEES APPLY ON FEBRUARY 1ST.
Licenses up to $100 = $50 LATE FEE PER MONTH
Licenses over $100 = $100 LATE FEE PER MONTH
If you have any questions, please call the Ramsey Health Department
201-825-3400 ext. 245 or ext. 246
Ramsey Board of Health