- Departments A-M
- Board of Health Applications
Board of Health Applications
View Online Forms Page to report a complaint, report a dog bite, or apply for a health license.
Click here to view our online forms page
Ramsey Board of Health License Applications and Renewals
For all new businesses, new Farmer's Market applicants, and license renewals, please click on the link above or visit https://www.govpilot.com/forms/main/93cd6c94-1c5/Health-License-App/ramsey/NJ/6868/0
ANNUAL BOARD OF HEALTH LICENSE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS
• If any information is missing from the application, please fill in what we do not have.
• Make sure all information is complete and accurate
Restaurants – Please do not forget to upload certificates.
• At least one (1) chef per shift must have a valid food handler’s certificate.
• Managers must have a valid Food Manager’s certificate.
Hair and Nail Salons – Please do not forget to upload licenses.
• Include a copy of EACH employee’s valid New Jersey Cosmetology License with photo.
Farmer’s Market Participants – Please upload all required documents
• Please include a copy of your Food Handler’s Certificate and Commercial Kitchen Satisfactory or Cottage Food permit
DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATIONS!
• Applications that are missing information, certificates, or signatures will not be accepted and will be returned to the applicant.
Please make sure the following is completed/included with your application
□ Signature on application
□ Certificates if applicable (Food Establishments/Salons/Farmer’s Market)
□ Correct amount due
□ All information fields are completed
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 31ST - LATE FEES APPLY ON FEBRUARY 1ST.
Licenses up to $100 = $50 LATE FEE PER MONTH
Licenses over $100 = $100 LATE FEE PER MONTH
If you have any questions, please call the Ramsey Health Department
201-825-3400 ext. 245 or ext. 246
Ramsey Board of Health