1. A Concern

    Notify us about a general concern, comment, or compliment.

  2. Public Records Requests

    The public can review and obtain copies of the council meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions and other public records permitted by law at the Borough Clerk's Office on the first floor in Borough Hall.

  3. Request to Hold a Block Party

    Complete the online form to request to hold a block party in your area.